Annual Pass Holder Discounts
ADVFN are offering all Mello Pass Holders an introductory offer which will give a 25% discount on the first year of any Level 2 annual subscription + Free access to a real-time market screening tool for a year.
Publishers Harriman House are offering Mello Annual Pass holders a 30% discount off their catalogue..
If you’re looking for the very latest on what is happening in the financial markets and advice on how to best protect and maximise your portfolio, then why not try 6 free issues of MoneyWeek magazine? Click here for the offer.
Subscriptions start at just £28.00 for 13 issues and include free delivery straight to your door.
Stockopedia are offering all Mello Pass Holders an introductory offer which will give a HUGE 25% discount on the first year of any annual plan.
Research Tree are offering all Mello Pass Holders at least 20% discount on all their subscriptions:
- Annual All Research subscribers get 22% off reducing the subscription from £270/yr to £210/yr
- Annual 3 Stock Coverage subscribers get 23.5% off reducing the subscription from £85/yr to £65/yr
- Monthly All Research subscribers get 20% off reducing the subscription from £25/month to £20/month
- Monthly 3 Stock Coverage subscribers get 25% off reducing the subscription from £8/month to £6/month
As an Annual Pass holder, you can access discounted, priority tickets access to ShareSoc Masterclasses and 50% off Masterclasses, new Masterclasses to be released soon.
If you have an Annual Pass to MelloMonday you can purchase a new membership of ShareSoc for only £30 – a 33% saving, by subscribing here.
Just 60p/week gets you ALL the benefits of ShareSoc’s Full Membership, supports campaigning and lobbying for YOUR interests, opportunities to network with other investors and access to valuable services, including:
- Full unfettered access to the brand new ShareSoc website
- Full version of the monthly Informer newsletter, emailed directly to you
- Free priority access to ShareSoc Growth Company Webinars, and when conditions permit, face to face Seminars in London, Birmingham and Manchester
- Priority access to single company Virtual meetings and when conditions permit, face to face meetings
- Discounted, priority tickets for access to ShareSoc Masterclasses https://www.sharesoc.org/masterclasses/
- Access to Premium content including: educational resources, AGM reports, blogs, recommended reading lists
- NEW integrated online Investor Forums
- Unique library of company data and resources
- Opportunity to join SIGnet – the ShareSoc Investor Groups network
- Discount applies for the first year only
Annual Pass holders you are eligible for an additional *£1000 off our bespoke kitchens and luxury fitted wardrobes during our seasonal sales *minimum spend applies
John Lewis of Hungerford plc is the original painted kitchen company. For almost 50 years we have been designing and creating, beautiful, handcrafted kitchens. In 1972, founder John Lewis, the original artisan, used his passion for woodwork and creative design to hand-craft his first few kitchen pieces. With a state of the art facility now developed in Oxfordshire, we are proud to be a British Manufacturer.
Our design team operate out of 12 showrooms across London and the South of England, although we provide national coverage through online design consultations, home visits and beautiful samples. We work directly with the residential customer, together with high end developers, architects and interior designers to help serve their clients. All our designs are unique and bespoke for each property, supported by a comprehensive installation service. Each design results in a stunning kitchen and ensures our customers are able to enhance their living spaces with a feeling of calm and serene organisation.
A John Lewis of Hungerford kitchen adds value to the property through its excellent brand position. The company introduced their Bedroom Collection 8 years ago, supplying high quality wardrobes and furniture to complement their range.
As an Annual Pass holder you are eligible for a 10% discount for JohnsInvestmentChronicle.
The discount reduces the annual membership to £135 from £150 and the monthly to £13.50 from £15.
Founded in 2012, JohnsInvestmentChronicle is edited by John Rosier, a former City fund manager with 40 years investment experience 21 years at Henderson Global Investors and Fleming Investment Management, Head of UK Equities at Flemings and he writes a monthly column for the Investors Chronicle Magazine
John reports on the progress of two live portfolios. He shows all trades in real-time and explains the rationale behind every investment decision. He comments on the latest company news, portfolio strategy, topical issues and performance.
Annual Pass holders can subscribe to cityconfidential with 10% off an annual subscription.
City Confidential brings you the latest news, views, insight and updates on the UK Markets. Covering the Main and AIM markets, your subscription gives you unlimited access to all our content, created daily and often up to the minute ‘as market news breaks’.
Starting from only £9.99, your subscription includes our monthly, digital newsletter, delivered straight to your in-box. Unlimited access to our news and tips from your mobile and the latest insights from ‘The Trader’ as to what hot stocks to watch.
Steve Clapham’s Behind the Balance Sheet has arranged a whopping 25% off his course.
Why? Because it lets you buy great businesses when the market is giving them away.
It lets you sell overpriced stocks to hungry buyers… and it lets you invest with more conviction.
After taking this course, you’ll be able to:
- Pick the right valuation tools for any stock
- Use these to arrive at a range of valuations
- Buy and sell shares at attractive prices
As an Annual Pass holder you can access this special offer from VectorVest:
99p 30-Day Risk-Free Trial of VectorVest.
FREE Training to help you find success early.
Watchlists & Screeners curated by our investing experts.
Analysis of Over 16,500 Stocks & ETFs.
Market Timing Signals & Automated Trading Systems.
For a limited period, The Small Company Share Watch publication are offering £50 off the price of the first year. You can currently receive the exclusive information contained in Sharewatch every month for a whole year for just £149.99 (Normally costs £199.99)
Sharewatch is an independent monthly newsletter that alerts you to outstanding opportunities amongst lesser-known growth stocks. It is available by subscription only and is published by Equitylink Ltd, an entirely independent organisation. Each issue gives in depth analysis of individual shares.
We focus on companies where something new is happening that will drive the share price upwards, something we help our subscribers discover before the company is too widely followed.
Buying a subscription to the Sharewatch newsletter allows you FULL, INSTANT and UNLIMITED online access in addition to receiving the newsletter in hardcopy each month.
- Once you have purchased your Pass there is nothing more to pay to join us at a MelloMonday through to the end of October 2021 or end of March 2022.
- Access the full back catalogue recordings of all our past MelloMondays since September 2020.
- Free tickets and access to bonus events
- Special discounts and benefits listed below with partner and service providers and new ones coming as our membership grows.