Whilst physical events are not possible at the moment, we are delivering our events in a series of MelloMondays; a virtual event held via Zoom Webinar packed full of great investor content.
The Mello network of over two thousand Private Investors are typically serious, full time investors. We expect between 400-500 retail investors to tune in to every MelloMonday & over 400 have bought an Annual Pass to guarantee their place throughout the year. The Webinar provides the perfect online method for companies to update shareholders & promote their 2020/2021 Financial Year strategy to new investors.
We will invite top fund managers, entrepreneurs, and company representatives, to share their wisdom and knowledge. Additionally, we bring the most recent IPO’s and product launches into our investor network.
Why Present at MelloMonday?
- Connect with 400+ shareholders and potential investors
- Access to a larger audience – on demand for 30 days
- Metrics for investor feedback
What is the format?
- Runs from 6pm to 9.30pm on the dates listed below
- Delivered by Zoom Webinar, with a practice session scheduled in advance
- One presenter will drive their own presentation via share screen
- The schedule of sessions is published in advance but each Mello Monday will have regular sessions and a recognisable format of interviews, presentations and educational content
- Marketing material publicised to attendees in advance and post event
- Q&A for the session added to the Mello Events website
- Each Company presentation has audience participation with Q&A as participation is at the heart of Mello.
Get a feel for the event by clicking below to view the end of year review GoodBye 2020, Good Buys for 2021
Dates for upcoming MelloMondays
More 2021 dates will be added shortly but every month except August will have one or two MelloMondays and we expect to have 15 to 18 each year.
If you are interested in booking into a session, please contact any of the team, details below:
David on 07973 208274 / email@example.com
Georgina on 07540 739228 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Anne 07790 507096 / email@example.com
Once confirmed, we will need:
- Your company logo for our website & communications
- A brief synopsis of the company for our website & communications to investors
- The names/email address of who will be presenting/taking questions and their photo and bio
- Any other information (eg research notes) you feel investors may be interested in reading
Costings for MelloMondays
We have several sessions available to present at MelloMonday to 400-500 investors and the options and costs are below. We will discuss which session would be most beneficial to you as we are aware of the preference for the specific sectors of our Mello investor network.
This longer session is suitable for a totally ‘new to Mello’ Company or IPO. The cost is £1,200 plus VAT. Presentation format followed by 15 mins of Q&A.
This session is aimed at Companies who have previously presented at Mello and would like to update shareholders & potential investors after results or announcements. 20 minutes of presentation then Q&A for 10 minutes. The cost of this is £850 + VAT.
This session is a 20 minute taster session for a company or provider for 20 minutes. The cost is £700 + VAT. This session comes with an optional one hour Breakout Webinar later that week for interested investors who want a deeper dive into the Company. The cost of the one hour Breakout session is £800 + VAT.
Subject to availability, we will focus on a sector with an independent analyst and one or two companies will have the opportunity to present their story. The cost of this is £500 + VAT per company.