Tuesday 15th June, 2021
Mello Events is running an Investment Trusts and Funds evening on Tuesday 15th June, 2021.
The Mello network of over two thousand Private Investors are typically serious, full time investors. We expect between 500-600 retail investors to tune in to each event & over 700 have bought an Annual Pass to guarantee their place throughout the year. The Webinar provides the perfect online method for companies to update shareholders & promote their 2021 Financial Year strategy to new investors.
Mello is famous for inviting top quality companies, leading fund managers, company representatives, to share their wisdom and knowledge. As a result, we attract serious and learned investors.
Why Present at Mello Investment Trusts and Funds?
- Connect with 500+ shareholders and potential investors
- Access to a larger audience – on demand for 30 days
- Metrics for investor feedback
What is the format? Delivered by Zoom Webinar, with a practice session scheduled in advance
- Presentation slots run from 4.30 pm onwards
- One presenter will drive their own presentation via share screen
- Marketing material publicised to attendees in advance and post event
- Q&A for the session added to the Mello Events website, vetted by you
- Each Company presentation has audience participation with Q&A as participation is at the heart of Mello.
Get a feel for the event by clicking below to view the event held on 22nd March 2021
Dates, Options and Costs
Options and Costs
To present at Mello for 30 minutes costs £1250 plus VAT. Presenters usually opt for around a 20 minute presentation followed by 10 minutes Q&A. Attendees type their questions into the Q&A box and then either yourself or David can read out your chosen questions to answer them. Attendees do not see the questions being asked, only the presenters.
Interested in presenting at a Mello?
If you are interested in booking into a session, please contact any of the team, details below or complete the form below:
David on 07973 208274 / email@example.com
Georgina on 07540 739228 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Anne 07790 507096 / email@example.com
Once confirmed, we will need:
Your company logo for our website & communications
A brief synopsis of the company for our website & communications to investors
The names/email address of who will be presenting/taking questions and their photo and bio
Any other information (eg research notes) you feel investors may be interested in reading