The Mello network of over two thousand Private Investors are typically serious, full time investors. We expect between 500-600 retail investors to tune in to each event & over 700 have bought an Annual Pass to guarantee their place throughout the year. The Webinar provides the perfect online method for companies to update shareholders & promote their 2021/2022 Financial Year strategy to new investors.
Mello is famous for inviting top quality companies, leading fund managers, company representatives, to share their wisdom and knowledge. As a result, we attract serious and learned investors.
Why Present at Mello Investment Trusts and Funds?
- Connect with 500+ shareholders and potential investors
- Access to a larger audience – on demand for 30 days
What’s the format?
- Delivered by Zoom Webinar, with a practice session scheduled in advance
- Presentation slots run from 4 pm onwards
- One presenter will drive their own presentation via share screen
- Marketing material publicised to attendees in advance and post event
- Q&A for the session added to the Mello Events website, vetted by you
- Each Company presentation has audience participation with Q&A as participation is at the heart of Mello.
- Presenters have around a 20 minute presentation slot followed by 10 minutes Q&A.
- Attendees type their questions into the Q&A box and questions can be managed by Mello or the presenter.
Get a feel for the event by viewing our Investment Trusts & Funds webinar recording held on 15th June, 2021
Presentation slot: A 30 minute presentation slot, to include 10 minutes of Q&A, costs £1,300 plus VAT.
Optional extra – Recording: The entire event is recorded, edited and uploaded to YouTube. The edited recording will be distributed within 48 hours to all of our Annual Pass holders as well as those who bought tickets for the event. We can edit the full recording to create a Company specific video and there is a £150 plus VAT administrative charge for this. You will have a free license to upload the edited video to your website and social media.
Interested in presenting at a Mello?
If you are interested in booking into a session, please contact any of the team, details below or complete the form below:
David on 07973 208274 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Georgina on 07540 739228 / email@example.com
Anne 07790 507096 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Once confirmed, we will need:
Your company logo
A brief synopsis of the company
The names and email address of who will be presenting and their photo and bio
Any other information (eg research notes) you feel investors may be interested in reading