EVENT: Tuesday 12th- 13th November, 2019, Chiswick, London.
Mello London 2019 is a two day investor event, held at the ever-popular Chiswick location. Selected companies together with quality investment trusts and funds will be exhibiting on both days.
The Mello team welcome back all investors to experience two jam packed days showcasing top quality speakers and companies, not to mention the
opportunity to learn from and enjoy the vibrant and enlightened Mello
We will offer-
• 60+ LSE Small Cap and AIM listed companies in attendance,
• Selected investment trusts and funds such as Polar Capital Holdings and Blue Whale Growth Fund.
• Round table discussions with well known investors and entrepreneurs
• Panel sessions discussing investment opportunities presenting themselves now.
• Keynote speakers with in depth knowledge of specific companies, geographies and sectors.
• Workshop sessions to develop investing styles including financial accounting.
• Industry specialists Stockopedia, Quoted Data and Kepler will analyse company data on behalf of delegates and produce a booklet to take away.
Location and Access
The Clayton, 626 Chiswick High Road London, W4 5RY
Frequently Asked Questions
Venue and facilities questions
Tuesday 12th November 9.00am – 6.00pm & Wednesday 13th November 9.00am – 6.00pm
The Hotel has a convenient location and is accessible by a range of transport links.. Gunnersbury Station is only 2 minutes walk from the hotel where you will find the District Line together with overground lines towards Central London. Kew Bridge Station is a 10-minute walk from the hotel, bringing you to London Waterloo in less than 30 minutes. Taxis can also be arranged by hotel reception upon request. Bus routes H91, 237, 267 & 391 all depart from outside the hotel towards Hammersmith, Ealing, Richmond, Brentford & Hounslow.
Yes, there is a restaurant facility inside the Hotel as well as a bar which sells drinks and bar food within the Exhibitor area.
Yes, there are 90 car parking spaces on-site and it costs £2.20 per hour & £17 overnight.
Yes, the following hotels are nearby:
Premier Inn Chiswick is a 4 minute cab ride away (or 29 minute walk if you are feeling active!) and rooms start from £26.50 per night
Novotel London Brentford is a 4 minute drive away (or 23 minute walk) and rooms are from £92
Best Western Chiswick is a 6 minute drive away (or 25 minute walk) and rooms start from £98
Please call Reservation Manager, Yasmin, direct dial is 0208 996 5214.