Interested in Exhibiting or Presenting at Mello?
All info here is for companies considering attending our Mello events.
Created by the well-known private investor David Stredder, Mello is a network of serious private investors. Mello 2014 & 2015 were landmark events for hundreds of private investors and last year we returned with Mello 2018, Mello South & Mello London. The story has continued with the highly acclaimed monthly investment suppers.
Our group of active investor delegates are all ticket-paying and attend, mid-week. They demonstrate they are serious, engaged, and analytical investors who are selective of the type of company they cover. They tend to have a long-term investment perspective, and they are usually high net worth. In the era of social media, many of them are very influential.
Companies who exhibit and present at Mello are carefully vetted by the Mello Events team to ensure quality and soundness of their direction and future prospects. This is not an event featuring high risk, speculative resource ventures or early stage biotech companies. Typically we select small – mid cap AIM or fully listed, generally dividend paying, and profitable companies.
Are you wondering if Mello is the place for your company to engage with shareholders?
Watch this short 60 second clip to see what previous exhibiting companies have said about the advantages they get from attending our events.
Get In Touch About Exhibiting
- fill this in, and we will be in touch with options for attending Mello 2019.
What are the benefits to attending Mello London?
– Opportunity to meet and engage with over 600 serious Private Investors
– Mello is recognised by top small cap institutions and private investors as an excellent event with strong investing values and expertise (see FT review article)
– Networking opportunity with some of the UK’s top Private Investors and fund managers
– Quality, profitable companies attending
– Prime London location makes the event appeal to private investors, full time investors and serious financial experts residing and working in Greater London
– Fully equipped rooms, with AV and dedicated staff to assist you throughout the event